Calendar of Events
- » December 18, 2013: Writing Your Own Patent Application Workshop New Mexico
- » April 3, 2014: The Innovation Summit New Mexico
Writing Your Own Patent Application Workshop, New Mexico
December 18, 2013, 8:30AM-12:30PM
Writing Your Own Patent Application Workshop
Where: McCorkle Room in the TVC Albuquerque Offices
1155 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Cost: This seminar is FREE!!!!!
The Instructor will be Bruce M. Winchell, a Registered Patent Attorney in the U.S., Registered Patent Agent in Canada, and Certified Licensing Professional with more than 30 years of experience. Bruce is a Sandia National Laboratories Senior Attorney assigned to TVC under the Sandia National Laboratories contract.
The seminar will include:
1. A review of the Patent Laws and most recent case law related to writing patent applications that will stand up in court.
2. A review of the latest Patent Office Rules and mechanics of actually writing the application to maximize the probability of being issued as patents.
3. Claim drafting to maximize the scope while providing best ability to survive legal tests in the courts.
For those who are actively working on (or only thinking about) patenting an invention, this workshop will be invaluable.
This seminar is FREE!!!!!
Space is limited so please register soon.
Please RSVP by contacting Margaret Speer at 505-843-4202
Sponsored by: Technology Ventures Corporation